The process and hard work involved in pursuing full licensure is real. Having supportive supervision helps to get you to your goal. My style is free-spirited, professional, easygoing, and supportive. I intend to help you challenge yourself in your social work role(s), seeing yourself as an LCSW while doing great work with your desired population.
I look forward to the possibility of working together!
NCSWCLB Website Information needed for LCSWA's
LCSWA's, please check the NCSWCLB's website at https://ncswboard.gov/lcsw-associate-forms/ for all needed provisionally licensed documents.
NCSWCLB LCSWA Forms
1. Application for LCSW Associate License
2. Short Form Application for LCSW License Clinical Exam (Supervisor and LCSWA)
3. Request Form Employment Verification for LCSWA
4. Six-Month Review Form (Supervisor and LCSWA)
5. LCSWA Clinical Case Summary Outline
6. Private Practice Approval Request
7. LCSW Associate Renewal Form
8. Position Statement on Clinical Supervision (Supervisor)
9. Emergency Crisis Plan Outline
10. Public Notice Statement for Applications
11. Predetermination Petition Form
Individual Supervision - $75 hourly
Group Supervision - $40 hourly
Online/Virtual Session via Zoom
In-person supervision will be provided upon further notice by the board that it is safe to do so amidst COVID-19.
Please contact Vanessa Talley, MSW, LCSW, LCASA, CCTP-II for information.
Copyright © 2023 Mindful Life Connections, PLLC - All Rights Reserved.